3.04.2008

Bjork, Subprime Loan Crisis

I attended the Bjork concert at the Shanghai International Gymnastics center on Sunday night.

The concert was pretty enjoyable overall, and as far as I could see, most concertgoers enjoyed themselves.

Apparently, at the end of the concert Bjork sang the words "Free Tibet" three times. A video is here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEUFCK1qBMI The comments make entertaining reading, but I marked a good portion of them as spam for being flamebait.

Bjork's singing is quite incomprehensible, and I don't think that many people could understand what she was saying until afterwards...

This morning I spent 30 minutes this morning watching a very funny slide presentation on the subprime loan crisis, complete with stick figures and swears. Who knew that lawyers could be this funny?

No comments: